Friday, January 19, 2007

A great day for us.




This is a front and rear view of our house in Washington. We got approved for it today. After two years of being in a tiny 650-700 sq ft upstairs apartment it is going to be wonderful to have more than double that amount of space plus a yard. Also the house is right next to a church so the girls will be able to ride their bikes in the parking lot there. Josh also got a job today. We are planning on leaving here the 2nd, as long as our tax return is back by then.

4 comments:

risa-rin-rales said...

How exciting, very cute house, I for one hope all goes good for you allPLEASE, PLEASE keep in touch!!!!

Robin said...

I am so sad you are leaving. But I am so thrilled aobut this cute little house. I think it will make a world of difference for you and your kids to have room to run and a yard. Also you get to paint and decorate however you please which is also great!

micila's movement said...

What a fantastic setting for a new chapter in life. A home to make your own makes all the diffrence in the world. Good luck with every thing. Send me your email and I'll get you a brochure or I can mail it to your new address if you like.

God bless you and your little family.

risa-rin-rales said...

Are there any more pictures that you are going to share with us before you go?